Paddlesport Instructors and River Leaders
We are recruiting Freelance instructors to join our passionate river leaders team.
A key element at Hatt Adventures is everyone shares our philosophy for delivering high-quality outdoor experiences and courses that are accessible for all.
Work is sessional and with regular course opportunities on flat-water river and coastal trips in Sussex and Kent. If you have the experience we also introduce people to the world of White-water in Somerset and Devon.
- British Canoeing - Instructors / Coaches / River Leader Awards.
- Up to date logbooks demonstrating experience and currency of qualifications and best practice.
- Current First Aid qualification.
- Excellent people skills.
- A green and environmentally friendly ethos with a passion for the outdoors.
- Knowledge of the rivers we offer.
- Good flora and fauna knowledge for the Southeast.
- Current DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) check.
- PCV (D1) Driving license.
What we offer
- We will provide river-specific training, as well as flora and fauna reviews.
- Where candidates do not hold a current DBS, Hatt Adventures will assist candidates in obtaining one.
- We are also keen to help instructors progress their knowledge and will assist with CPD opportunities in other disciplines.
- Our Instructors are entering a network of enthusiasts so there will be a regular opportunity for staff trips.
- Trade discounts on equipment purchased through our shop.
Starting rates from £140 per day based on qualifications, experience, the role and the course.
Please email your CV along with a covering letter to: email@example.com