Outdoor Rock Climbing Instructors
We are recruiting Freelance Instructors to join our passionate rock climbing team.
Our philosophy is to deliver high-quality outdoor courses, that offer real adventures.
Introductory courses and coaching sessions are run in the Southeast and at select locations around the UK.
Instructors with extensive experience can become involved in running our lead climbing, Scrambling, Mountaineering and Training/assessment courses.
- Mountain Training - Rock Climbing Development Instructor / Rock Climbing Instructor / Southern Sandstone Leader Award (SSLA).
- Up to date logbooks demonstrating experience and currency of qualifications and best practice.
- Current First Aid qualification.
- Excellent people skills.
- A green and environmentally friendly ethos with a passion for the outdoors.
- Knowledge of UK climbing venues.
- Current DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) check.
- PCV (D1) Driving license.
What We Offer
- Where candidates do not hold a current DBS, Hatt Adventures will assist candidates in obtaining one.
- We are also keen to help instructors progress their knowledge and will assist with CPD opportunities in other disciplines.
- Our Instructors are entering a network of enthusiasts so there will be a regular opportunity for staff trips.
- Trade discounts on equipment purchased through our shop.
Starting rates from £140 per day based on qualifications, experience, the role and the course.
Please email your CV along with a covering letter to: email@example.com