OUTDOOR ADVENTURE STORE
Brighton Marina STORE
OUTDOOR ADVENTURE STORE
Visit us in our outdoor adventure shop based in Brighton Marina. Here you can try on the latest outdoor equipment, book a course and talk adventures over a coffee.
Spread over 2 floors we have largest range of climbing and rope access hardware in the South East, watersports equipment from paddleboards to kayaks , and a wide range of outdoor adventure equipment in-between.
WINTER OPENING HOURS
Tues-Sat – 09:00-17:30 (closed for lunch 13:00-13:30)
Park outside out store by the East arm in Brighton Marina.
A: FREE parking in the main multi-story car park, and enjoy a stroll along the boardwalk past the boats and restaurants.
B: 1hr FREE parking in the bays shown below, (take a FREE green ticket at the barrier as you drive in, and keep it for your exit).
HOW TO FIND US
Spread over 2 floors we cater for a wide range of activities from adventure sports, watersports and industrial rigging:
ROCK CLIMBING • ROPE ACCESS • MOUNTAIN SPORTS • KAYAKING • PADDLE BOARDING • SURFING • ADVENTURE TRAVEL
GROUND FLOOR – ROCK & MOUNTAIN
- Outdoor Clothing
- Hill walking / Mountaineering
- Rock climbing / Abseiling
- Industrial Rope Access
- Stoves / Travel Food
- Books / Guide Books
- Bags & more…
FIRST FLOOR – WATERSPORTS
- Watersports Equipment
- Wetsuits / Drysuits
- Paddle boards (SUP)
- Surf wear
- lifestyle clothing & more…
Test / DEMO Area
We have a small section of climbing wall where you can test out equipment and get guidance on the latest gear.
- Harness – try sitting in a range of harnesses, to make sure you’re going to be comfortable tackling that sport route or multi-day climbing expedition.
- Climbing Shoes – test out our range of climbing shoes to get the perfect fit from crimpy edges to balancy slopers.
- Climbing and Rope Access Hardware – get guidance on the latest hardware before you add it to you rack or need it for that commercial job.
Join our adventure club and get out exploring. Membership starts from as little as 1 month with no joining fees.
- Unlimited use of our fleet of Kayaks, Sit on Tops and Paddleboards
- Use of our changing rooms
- Full use of the kitchen
- 10% off hot drinks
- 10% off products in store (some products will not apply)
- 15% off Open Courses – events with dates available to book (not available on private or bespoke Events)
1 Month: £30, 2 Months: £55, 3 Months: £80
TEa / Coffee / Snacks
Enjoy coffee, tea or hot chocolate and relax on our sofa’s while you plan your next adventure with our range of guide books, or cogitate over which bit of shiny gear you’re going to treat yourself too.
So phase 1 is up and running, and we are now working on phase 2! We are building a classroom area from which we can deliver our training courses, have open nights with guest speakers, adventure film night and more!