All orders made on-line, by phone or by post are subject to these terms and conditions. Please ensure you read them carefully before placing an order. We reserve the right to update our terms and conditions at any time and without notice.
We will always endeavour to keep our prices competitive on all our products. This could mean that prices may reduce without warning depending on the demand for said product or newer versions becoming available.
Unfortunately, we cannot give prior notice to any price changes and we understand this could be frustrating, but we ask our customers to please be understanding of this demand and the competitive nature of the industry.
Some of our products are available for backorder. The shipping option you select at the checkout will be the one used once The Hatt Shop has the selected product in stock.
Please note: it could take up to two weeks for us to get the product from the supplier.
Health and Safety
While Hatt Adventures makes every effort to provide accurate and reliable information on this website, the descriptions of each product are only a guideline and should not be taken as a substitute for qualifications or professional training. Hatt Adventures are not liable for damages caused while using any product. If the item is faulty due to poor workmanship, please see our Returns Policy.
If you would like to learn a new skill or a new piece of kit with a fully qualified instructor, you can book on to one of our courses by clicking here. Or feel free to contact us for expert advice on any product.
We currently accept payment by:
- Card – On-line and by phone (we use Stripe to process our card payments).
- BACs – We can provide you with our bank details.
- Cash – In some circumstances we can accept cash for individuals attending one of our courses or holidays.
Please note, discount codes are only applicable on full-priced items, and we can only accept 1 discount code / voucher per transaction.
You can cancel your order if you made it on-line and the goods haven’t yet been dispatched. However, there are a few cases where we will be unable to cancel your order:
- Custom orders that were made specifically for you (large quantities of items not normally held in stock).
- If the items were made to your specification (cutting rope to length etc).
- Where payments were made by card we are charged for the service and this is not refunded to us and therefore we must past this charge on to you. This equates to 1.5% of your purchase fees.
All cancellations must be made in writing via email: email@example.com
Orders On Hold
If your order status is ‘On Hold’ and we don’t hear from you or receive payment within 48 hours of your order being placed, we will cancel your order and refund you in full.