The Government has released a set of guidelines that apply to all businesses in the sport and recreation industry. All providers of sport and recreation are now allowed to reopen if they feel ready and deem it safe enough to do so.
We fall under this category and have taken all necessary steps to reopen and operate responsibly and safely. We understand the seriousness of the global situation and want to assure you we are creating solutions for the future.
How we are running safe courses with Covid-19 in mind
We have passed Visit England's 'Good to Go' process with regards to our 'Covid Secure' policies and procedures in addition to this we have:
- Reduced group sizes - We have reduced the maximum size of our groups to ensure we can space out (this also gives you the added bonus of better tuition ratios).
- Thorough cleaning - All equipment will be cleaned before your course in accordance with manufactures guidelines and where possible clients will each be provided with personalised equipment.
- Adjusted teaching methods - We have changed the way we teach or guide to ensure a safe distance between staff and clients.
What we ask of you
- Health - If you are showing any symptoms or have been in contact with anyone suspected of having the coronavirus please contact us to re-book.
- Respect - Please be mindful of other clients issues and concerns.
- Equipment - We will provide you with any equipment you need however if you have your own please do bring it with you. Instructors will check to ensure it is suitable before use.
- Hygiene - The majority of our courses and trips take place in wild locations and there aren’t normally any facilities available to wash in. We advise everyone to bring their own hand sanitizer with them.
Please bear with us - In these strange times everyone is adjusting, instructors may do things in different ways and so things may not run as smoothly as they normally would.
From the 1-14th of June customers with existing bookings that need to change their dates due to Covid related issues may do so. After this date all bookings subject to original terms and conditions.
- Will I need to wear a mask and gloves? - No, the guidance on this is very clear and there is no need in an outdoor setting. Masks and gloves should be saved for clinical settings or when in a confined space such as public transport.
- Are there toilets I can wash my hands etc.? - No, the majority of our courses and trips take place in wild locations and there aren’t normally any facilities. We advise everyone to bring their own hand sanitiser with them.